When it comes to deciding which Crawl Space Dehumidifiers are the best,
only one rises to the top.
The Horizon 50 3500 SF Crawl Space Dehumidifiers perform over and above the call of duty. This is what seperates this one from the rest of the herd.
Firstly, for a large capacity crawl space unit, this energy star rated dehumidifier only consumes 4.2 amps, that blows away the competition. This unit will save you money on operating costs compared to other power hungry machines.
The axial fan on the Horizon 50 is a powerful 350 CFM . This is 62% more powerful than other competing crawl space dehumidifiers. More air circulation means humidity is lowered faster, and greater efficiency. Put the specs of the Horizon 50 up against any other crawl space unit. You'll see the difference.
These 50 pint crawl space dehumidifiers will control humidity in crawl spaces up to 3500 square feet.
Not all Crawl Space Dehumidifiers are created equal. Insist on the quality, and reliability of Horizon.
The operating temperature of the Horizon 50 will operate in temperatures down to 33 degrees ! This is accomplished by their state of the art Hot Gas Bypass that routes a hot gas through the coils when it senses any frost build up on the coils. The unit defrosts quickly, with no down time while you are waiting to de-ice. Try that with any other dehumidifier. Most store bought models call it quits around 65 degrees, the competition struggles to continue to operate in the low 40 degree range. This unit will operate down to 33 degrees, without freeze up. Now that's impressive !
With the Horizon 50, you won't have to buy filters to replace, ever. With a Merv-8 reusable filter, maintenance is easy. Just rinse it out, and reuse it over and over again.
You'll find installation is a breeze with the ergonomic handles located on the top of the machine. This makes moving it into position is a very easy task.
Horizon 50 3500 SF Crawl Space Dehumidifiers by Horizon will help to maintain the structural integrity, inhibit mold growth and improve the air quality of your location. These high efficiency dehumidifiers remove odor causing moisture and can maintain 50% relative humidity as recommended by the EPA, ASHRAE (American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers), American Lung Association and American Medical association.
Priced at $1049.00 with Free Shipping !
Call 717-940-9029 to order, or ORDER ONLINE
Horizon 50 Crawl space Dehumidifiers Specs and Features:
- Temperature Controlled Defrost Cycle allows operation down to 33°F. Operating temperature 33-90 degrees.
- Average Power Consumption 530W (80 degrees F, 60%RH)
- Low power consumption @ 4.2 Amps (Energy Star Rated)
- More Powerful Blower @ 350CFM
- Approximate coverage 3500 SF (based on 24" Crawl Space)
- Hot Gas Defrost for faster defrosting
- 3/4" MPT Drain connection
- Operating Relative Humidity range 35-99%
- Rated Condensate Capacity 50-94 PPD (2.04 L/kWh)
- Weight 62 lbs
- Dimensions 22.8x13.7x16.3
- Epoxy Coated Cabinet
- Compact, lightweight, high performance units ideal for tight spaces.
- Coils supported top and bottom by foam providing rigid support, noise suppression, temperature insulation and integral drain canal.
- 20’ Power Cord
- Ergonomic Handles
- One Year Parts Warranty, 5 Year Compressor Warranty
- Optional Duct and Pump kits available.
- Advance Control Logic: Soft Start Feature protects compressor, Allows defrost on demand, Integral LED Diagnostics, OPTIONAL”PK” Kit - Condensate Pump Kit, 25’ Condensate Line Included (1/4” ID), Maximum Lift = 13’
FREE SHIPPING TO US LOWER 48!